Follow the steps below to perform an advanced search in a PDF document:
- On the Edit tab, select Advanced Search.
- The Search dialog box will appear.
- Enter your search term in the field next to What word or phrase would you like to search for?
- Important note: You do not need to use an entire word as your search term. Entering only part of a word helps you catch mistakes and inconsistencies that spell-checkers might miss—for example, the incorrect use of “bulls” instead of “bullies.”
- In the Search dialog box, click the Search button.
- All instances of your search term will be displayed.
- In the Search dialog box, click on an instance of your search term to view it in the document.
- Congratulations—you’re done!
Want more step-by-step guidance? Get in touch.